Saturday, October 7, 2017

Creative Fibre Bay of Plenty Area Exhibition

Yesterday I drove to Mount Maunganui for the opening of the Creative Fibre Bay of Plenty Area Exhibition.
(This was an effort having spent the day before on my bed with some unknown bug!)  For one reason and another the bi-annual exhibition has been postponed for the last few years so we haven't had one for ages.

Those who follow my facebook page (diannedudfieldsweaving) will know that my table runner, Ravenna, spoken about last post received the Barbara Wilson Award for excellence in weaving.  A big thrill.
But then it got better and I received the Best in Show Award for "Dragon's Breath"
So very exciting.
It was a super day catching up with other weavers and friends
and I might have just come home with a couple of cones of merino, possum, silk.

1 comment: